Charlie is always making such silly barks.
Do any of your corgis instead of barking go, “ahhhruff”?
My corgi actually continually growls like grrrrrrr! The pitch changes of course but I taught her to whisper at an early age. Not only does it help not annoy neighbors but it’s super cute!
- point-shoot answered: we actually named our old corgi Gabby, because she was always talking and making neat noises!
- kinky-cardi answered: Monte make so many ridiculous noises… Doing everything. He has a lot of different barks too. I think he thinks he’s talking.
- therorasaurus answered: Thats what my (coincidencly Charles) does all the time :D its so cute
- the5thcompany reblogged this from charlestonchewbearz and added:
- corgiaddict answered: yes. the joy of corgi ownership is the ever changing barks and noises. :) berry cute!
- charlestonchewbearz posted this